Saturday, October 18, 2008

Scarfs, Phat Shoes, Goggles, and Laces

Some days I feel like I should pursue different things in my life, like being an inspirational speaker. For those who do not know me, sports, music, and fashion have all been apart of me since I have been able to breathe. I've done my share of sports and I do not regret any part of it. That also goes for fashion, because even though this is something I really believe I am going to carry with me to the grave, I can't see me myself being without a fresh pair of nike air's some where near by. What people now a days do not realize is that all fashion is not good fashion if it is not you. To all of these trends thats out there, I only have one thing to say to the people thats buying it, "either you do, or you be done" Quite frankly I feel that a lot of people are being being done by society based upon the styles that people portray after watching a Lil Wayne video (no offense). But coming from an individual who knows this, I can always tell who really knows how to where stuff and who doesn't. So I'm not on no type of hating shit because I have shit that people can only dream about, but remember "Either you do, or you be done"...1

No comments: