Monday, March 2, 2009

3-2-2009...Why Me???

So this morning my alarm keeps going off while I'm asleep. First it rings at 9:00am, then 9:10am, followed by 9:20am, and finally 9:30am. By this time I'm pretty pissed, then it hit me, I do have a 10:00am class. So as I'm rushing getting ready for class, I make it right as the teacher is saying my name on the roll sheet. So as this sad lonely man teaches his class, time appeared to fly very quickly. After class, I did my normal routine of getting ready for the next couple of classes which are back to back. So after my bags are once again packed, I decide that I should go get something to eat. I do and you already know what I got, chicken! Not because I'm black, but it just happen to be a coincidence that the Pizza Hut was out of pizzas and the KFC was stocked with birds. So anywho, as I enjoy my food, I am randomnly stopped by this random lady, and she has the odacity to ask me, "Can I have some?" I paused and hesitated, and before I could answer, she saw the rage in my eyes. Then I had a moment in my life that I always ask this particular question. Why Me???

No comments: