Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who Would Win 1 on 1: Lebron or Kobe



Quite frankly I'm very tired of this topic being the subject to unnecessary violence in our black community. Growing up watching Kobe, I always wanted to be like him, I thought that no one could out jump him, but like most players that possive's this ability, injuries took over. I watched him grow from being the guy who could not shoot, to being this guy who can do it all! Lebron is a good player and I do respect what he is doing in Cleveland, but I would not say he is better then someone who has 3 NBA Championship and 3 All-Star MVP.

Kobe and Lebron reminds me of the sports edition of Jay-Z and Lil Wayne. Though Lebron/Lil Wayne may be doing their thang this year, Kobe/Jay-Z will always be a challenge that they simple cannot handle!

Kobe is the truth and he has far too many offensive and defensive threats for Lebron!

No comments: